Saturday, April 08, 2006

Apostrophe Violations

Original post April 7, 2006

Ga'Nieyah La'Ray Marie and Sha'Miracle Ne'Niguia break even at two apostrophes each. I can't decide if Sha'Miracle or Ga'Nieyah is worse, so we'll call it a draw.

Da'ha'lous Winner in the apostrophe category.

Zaria Mone't - I'm not even sure how the apostrophe affects the pronunciation of this one. There is no glottal stop to be had.

KendráKashun LaVaryéé - WTF winner of the day. Try to picture this kid filling out his SAT bubbles. Seriously, I dare you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna make my child's name have a .com in it. Have you seen that before?

Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:13:00 PM  
Anonymous kamagra said...

hahaha english it's not my first leanguage but at least I know to order the words ;D

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Eeeyoukneeckque said...

L', Lapostrophe. Really!

Sunday, May 22, 2011 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Prostrate Surgery said...

One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.

Monday, September 05, 2011 9:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Da'Marcus Julian bad?

Monday, October 08, 2012 7:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And da salamanda sez booyah

Friday, November 28, 2014 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home