Saturday, April 08, 2006

Baby Names at

I've decided to run a little trial period on Blogger for the bad baby names segment of my usual blog. I'm not entirely enamored of Blogger's setup, particularly the fact that I cannot backdate posts! What is this crap?? At any rate, I will be moving my old posts here to keep a sort of archive, and will be posting daily to this blog with new material, which is born every day (scary thought). Without further ado, the archive!


Blogger just me said...

you can backdate posts.

Monday, September 08, 2008 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger TurabianNights said...

You couldn't over two years ago. I have since discovered the feature. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger Dhiman Sarkar said...

Common items to have engraved are picture frames and baby mugs. Fabric items – like blankets, bibs, “loveys”, and bath towels can have the information sewn into baby, often around the edges.Personalization is a beautiful way to preserve the information.

Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home