I don't hate babies. I don't even hate parents. I just wish parents would realize what enormous power they have over the rest of their children's lives when they give them a name. I wish parents would realize that kids grow up. Just because a parent likes the name Dymondlyn Shardonnae DaiseeBlossom or Dakoda Hunter Truck'Killah doesn't mean that it's a good name for a kid. Kids aren't accessories. If you want something with a cool name, buy a dog or a boat or some crap like that.
- Name: TurabianNights
- Location: United States
I have been described as "bidder," "caddy," and "a real bitch." I'd generally describe myself as a connoisseur of the absurd on the internet.
LinksBehind the Name
- Truck, Spokane, and Sherardre-anna
- Of Sardines and Spellchecks
- Wade in the Water
- Adragon, Valkyrie, Anwar and Aztec
- Faith - a religious name?
- Babycenter is on Acid
- Maori, Saxon, Elijah Blue-Gene and Dodge Hemi-Jame...
- Jay Son, Nickifer, and Pxwpexwsshn
- Breed the Irish Back In!!
- Kyl Yrsyllf
Saturday, April 08, 2006