Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eel Heaven?

I found a great name today: Nevaeh Lee Promise Angel.

That's darling, isn't it? Awww.

But here's my question: if "Nevaeh" is such a big deal because "it's heaven backwards"... wouldn't Nevaeh Lee be Eel Heaven? Mmm, fishy. You'd think they'd at least spell it Leigh or something.

Mmm. Eel Heaven. Sister to Moray?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heee. My friend has a customer at her pharmacy whose first name is Passionate and middle name is Love. Way ick!

Monday, April 17, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger TurabianNights said...

I don't know about her, but I know I would love to grow up with a name that is essentially a billboard for "MY PARENTS HAD CRAZY SEX!"

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Eeeyoukneeckque said...

Having just recently found this blog, but being in an area where off the track names are common, I particularly love Neveah, Heaven misspelled backwards. Zevaeh is great, too. You turn the 'N' on it's side!

Sunday, May 22, 2011 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home