Saturday, April 08, 2006

Truck, Spokane, and Sherardre-anna

Original post April 2, 2006

Latest Baby Names

Words

Truck
Fashion Renee
Scarlet Jay
Rowdy Jack (I KID YOU NOT: FIRST NAME 'ROWDY')
Ransom
Tea Joy
Poetry


Places

Amerikyah
Bristol Lynn
Reno
Albany
Maysa Spokane
London
Denali
Quin'Asia
Havana
Holland
Daytona
Italy
D'Aysiah Nevaeh
Kore'yana
Nevada Justice
Rocky Santiago

Religious (?) Names

Rabbii
Messiah
Lucifer

WTF? Names
Faylee Bathshell
ShaneOggy
Heaven Sherardre'anna (with sister Amiracle)
Exayix Breat
Rodney IV (siblings Rodney II, Rodney III and Princess; dad Rodney; mom Doormat)

Just Plain Unfortunate

I'm sure the goddess of wisdom will be pleased with her protegee Atheyna Maree Nykole.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ada said...

Just an interesting fact for you to mourn over... I'm from Texas and I know a ton of guys named "Rowdy"... its pretty common down here.

Sorry! I know its painful.

:)

Sunday, October 08, 2006 3:19:00 PM  
Blogger TurabianNights said...

I should put names on notice, like Stephen Colbert does. And in this case, an entire state. ;)

Since making this post, I've actually seen a Rowdie and a Rowdee. Tears.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if those same parents would name their daughter Skanky to match.

Monday, June 30, 2008 1:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One worse: Trowdy

I shit you not, I know a kid (man actually, he's 23) with this name and he is reduced to explaining that his name is "like rowdy, but with a T" because everyone thinks it's Trout-y.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home