I don't hate babies. I don't even hate parents. I just wish parents would realize what enormous power they have over the rest of their children's lives when they give them a name. I wish parents would realize that kids grow up. Just because a parent likes the name Dymondlyn Shardonnae DaiseeBlossom or Dakoda Hunter Truck'Killah doesn't mean that it's a good name for a kid. Kids aren't accessories. If you want something with a cool name, buy a dog or a boat or some crap like that.
- Name: TurabianNights
- Location: United States
I have been described as "bidder," "caddy," and "a real bitch." I'd generally describe myself as a connoisseur of the absurd on the internet.
LinksBehind the Name
- M&Ms - or, why the whole world is called Maddie
- Yahoo for Yahoo Answers!
- Cari for short..?
- Back... for good?
- Girls' names! Brought to you by the letter L and ...
- Plz don't kidnap azn babies
- I think I just felt my testicles descend
- November 2nd - "K" of the Dead!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007